If you really want to take care of your overall health it is extremely important to take good care of yourself so here are the best10 herbs for your immune system.
You can watch this video to see a summary of this article
Did you know that there are some natural herbs that are proven to potent therapeutic properties that can boost your immune system, kill viruses, and fight infections?
1- Does elderberry boost immune system?
A plant that has become widely popular over recent years and the reason is that elderberry is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Here are the top 6 benefits of Elderberry:
1- Reducing pain and swelling.
2- Treatment colds infections are most commonly mostly taken in the form of cough syrup.
2- Urination increases.
3- It helps you solve digestive problems, especially if you have gas.
4- Reducing the damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
5- Reducing uric acid.
6- Help your immune system by increasing your very specific cytokine.
Elderberry is generally safe and you don’t want to overdo it. Because it contains some cyanide it can cause some serious digestive problems.
Wonderful herb to boost body health, get rid of inflammation, and improve memory, great for you and your family
Top 9 benefits of this herbs for immune system
- Boosting immunity with antioxidants that fight free radicals, keeping your cells healthy, and eliminating diseases.
- Combats and fights liver disease and urinary tract infections.
- Improves digestion and treats bowel-related issues.
- Treating diabetes by acting as lower a hypoglycemic agent.
- Reduces stress, mental tension, and anxiety.
- Fights respiratory problems and reduce asthma symptoms.
- Treats arthritis because it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improves vision.
- Reduces the signs of aging.
Moline is an herbal tea or you can add a few drops of a concentrated extract to other drinks as well.
The top 8 benefits of Mullein are:
- Helps treat pneumonia, so it is effective in treating tuberculosis and relieves asthma in a lot of people.
- Natural antiviral, a natural anti-inflammatory, and has anti-influenza properties.
- Anti-cancer, which means that it helps inhibit the development of cancer.
- Used as a remedy for pneumonia, we can see that with tuberculosis.
- Helps and treat a staph infection.
- Anti-spasmodic, which means it eases muscle spasms.
- Natural moisturizer for your external skin.
- Helps and treat urinary tract problems.
4- Ginseng effect on immune system
A traditional Asian medicinal herb for centuries.
8 other benefits of ginseng
- Ginseng improves cognition so it helping healthy neurons by improving serotonin signaling.
- Improve mood and increase calm.
- Improving testosterone hormone function in men.
- Improving erection quality in men, and improving libido in most men.
- Boosting immunity and building immune cells that help fight and ward off viruses and infections.
- Reduce inflammation, DNA damage, cancer risks, and improve antioxidant properties.
- Improving cholesterol markers.
- Ginseng is beneficial for those suffering from COPD.
5- Astragalus and immune system
Popular in Chinese medicine and treat a variety of ailments from allergies to the common cold to chronic fatigue.
Here are the top 7 benefits of Astragalus:
1- Improving heart and kidney function by widening the blood vessels and increasing the amount of blood flowing from the heart.
2- Has the ability to fight the effects of chemotherapy.
3-Strengthens your immune system and increases immune responses.
4- Improve spleen function which is the responsibility for harboring white blood cells and filtering blood throughout the body.
5- Slow down the growth of benign and cancerous.
6-known for its anti-bacterial and inflammatory diseases such as gout, ulcerative colitis, acne, and irritable bowel.
7-It has amazing anti-aging properties and protects the body from stress.
6- Is eucalyptus good herbs for immune system?
Originated in Australia.It a source of food for wildlife for hundreds of years.
Discovered its great positive health benefits.
- Leaves of a eucalyptus tree can be distilled and diluted into an essential oil which can be used for medicinal purposes.
- Eucalyptus oil can treat sinus congestion, common cold fever, and other respiratory elements.
- Eucalyptus has a component called cineole which is an active ingredient that works as an expectorant so it can ease a cough and aid in the removal of secretions.
- Cineole has antioxidant and antimicrobial effects that can provide a boost to your immune system.
- Eucalyptus reacts with the mucous membranes of the lungs and helps loosen up secretions so that they can be coughed up more easily.
7- Does garlic help immune system?
Garlic is a superfood, used to treat numerous health-related issues for centuries.
Doctors recommend their patients eating garlic daily to improve their health this is why you should eat raw garlic every day.
It’s a natural immune system booster that helps the body fight infection because it packed with different minerals and vitamins.
We have 11 important reasons:
- Garlic lowers your blood pressure so Chinese doctors have used garlic as a blood pressure medication.
- Minimize the risk of a heart attack or a stroke.
- According to scientific research, garlic stimulates the production of the elements that relax blood vessels so in 12 weeks It can be enough to make a significant cut in blood pressure.
- Garlic fights evil bacteria and boosts the immune system little white garlic cloves serve as big shields for your immune system.
- Fights a cold so if you feel that your digestive system goes out of control sometimes then the main reason is the imbalance of good and bad bacteria in your body.
- Natural antibiotics by helping your immune system and kills bad bacteria then help good bacteria to work faster.
- Garlic contains an Allison element that has antimicrobial effects.
- Prevents cancer by stopping the development of cancer cells help build up DNA and boost cell reproduction.
- Eating garlic can immensely clean up toxins’ parasites and leftovers.
- Liver function is stimulated by vitamins A, B and C that garlic contains.
8- Is turmeric good for immune system?
The bright yellow-spice treating numerous health ailments.
Curcumin is the main compound of turmeric that has immunity-boosting potential.
The best 9 benefits of turmeric.
- Teeth will get whiter and you will have the Hollywood smile because of anti-inflammatory antioxidant antimicrobial and antiseptic properties all this makes it a miracle product in dental care.
- You’ll get rid of acne so turmeric is a great natural remedy alternative that works.
- Curcumin in turmeric can prevent hair loss that means faster growing and healthier hair by strengthening the hair follicles.
- Turmeric can help boost your immunity by activating important immune cells like T cells B.
- Antimicrobial properties by stopping bacteria from spreading so it is very useful to cure a sore throat.
- Heal broken skin, wounds, and cure for skin conditions.
- Curcumin can be used for the Prevention of joint diseases.
- Turmeric its anti-cancer effects by preventing pancreatic cancer by turmeric the antioxidant neuroprotective.
- The compound activates white blood cells in the body, which in turn enhances its antibody response.
9- Does cinnamon boost immune system?
Cinnamon has also been used for thousands of years. Its unique aroma and flavor results from the oily part.
Because it is high in immune-boosting antioxidants, it has anti-diabetic effects and even helps reduce the risk of heart disease.
The health benefits of cinnamon
- Powerful anti-fungal properties that can be effective in treating and preventing Candida overgrowth in the digestive system.
- Preserves and boosts brain function by helping defend against and development of neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s that common among the elderly.
- Helps diabetes and improves sensitivity to insulin. by helping to transport sugar through the bloodstream into tissues then maintaining the balance of sugar in the blood.
- Powerful immune-boosting compounds so it protecting the body from bacterial infections, colds, and sore throats.
- Protects your brain because there are more than 40 different protective compounds present in cinnamon according to ORAC.
- It increases blood circulation and improves tissue repair, which may be especially useful in fighting heart attacks and strokes.
- The health benefits of cinnamon come from a compound called cinnamaldehyde, which can prevent tumor growth, protect DNA from damage, and eliminate cancer cells, especially colon cancer.
- Protect the skin from irritation, rashes, allergies, and infections.
- It reduces allergy symptoms because it reduces inflammation and resists histamine reactions.
- Cinnamon protects against certain strains of bacteria that can cause tooth decay and mouth infections. The essential oil and cinnamon work as a natural mouthwash.
Few people know very well echinacea is a North American conical flower.
The 9 most benefits of echinacea
- It strengthens the immune system.
- Reduces the duration of a cold by nearly 60% from the second day relieves the upper respiratory issues.
- Anti-inflammatory effects, especially acute sinusitis, and respiratory system.
- It relieves pain. Echinacea was originally used by Indians in the United States as a painkiller and is especially effective for pain and bowel pain associated with headaches.
- Improving skin problems, it is used to treat skin infections such as psoriasis, eczema, and wound healing.
- It resists infection and is very helpful in treating and reducing vaginal infections.
- Improve mental health and is considered a natural remedy for this condition and for both adults and children who suffer from emotional disturbances like for example anxiety depression.
- Beneficial for the stomach and can be used as a very mild natural laxative to provide natural relief from constipation and even a calming effect.
- It is used to combating cancer.