You suffer from irregularities in the performance of your vital functions. It affects the mind, skin, and immunity in your body, and thus you need a longer time to recover from viruses and diseases, so I offer you a magic solution to boost immunity Smart Blood Sugar.
Are you tired before you even get out of bed in the morning? Are you wondering why it seems impossible to lose weight? Do you have insomnia? Are you dealing with “man-boobs”? Or “muffin-top”? If you are, then you are like most of our patients. While this program can’t change everything immediately, we can guarantee that if you take this Smart Blood Sugar Challenge, you’ll be stunned at how much better you can feel in a week.
Eat better – and know why
Have more energy
Have better concentration
Get rid of the afternoon “lows”
What does too much sugar do to your body?
You know, the reason for this imbalance is the excess sugar in your body due to the unhealthy diet and your poor lifestyle, so here is a close look at the most important effects of sugar on your health:
- Studies have shown the relationship between blood sugar level and risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis. So, if you suffer from arthritis, it may be due to an increase in your blood sugar level.
- Your brain needs more sugar because of a chemical substance called dopamine, which causes feelings of happiness.
- Have a happy relationship with your partner. Do not eat too much sugar because it can make men impotent by affecting the veins and in the body.
- Do not age faster due to Wrinkles and saggy skin of your face caused by excess sugar as it creates harmful molecules called “AGEs”. it damages the collagen and elastin in your skin.
- If you eat too much sugar, you will gain weight. This is what studies have proven so people who increased their sugar intake gained about 2 pounds in less than two months.
- About 70% of our immune system is associated with monitoring and responding to our gut bacteria that help convert fiber into short-chain fatty acids, which have anti-inflammatory effects.
- When you eat a big dose of sugar like a bottle of Coke or a candy bar, you temporarily tamp down your immune system’s ability to respond to challenges. That’s why diabetics, for example, have more infections.
- More of your teeth will be exposed to decay because after eating sugar, more bacteria will grow, harmful to the health of the gums and teeth
- Fructose builds up in the liver and transformed into fat, causing non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), and thus many patients develop cirrhosis and will need a liver transplant. so don’t eat more sugar.
- Studies have confirmed that sugar can give you a quick burst of energy, but beware of intake a great amount, as it creates a feeling of depression in adults.
- Eat more sugar, the pancreas pumps more insulin into the bloodstream, which leads to the increased thickness of arteries and veins, and thus increased inflammation, which leads to the emergence of more heart diseases such as heart failure, heart attacks, and strokes, On the other hand, the pancreas collapses and blood sugar levels rise, setting you up for type 2 diabetes.
Does sugar weaken your immune system?
When you consume more sugar, it may affect the performance of white blood cells and become ineffective against infections and viruses that attack the body, affecting our immune response.
This increased blood sugar can have dramatic effects throughout the body, thickening the blood and slowing circulation can cause severe problems with such things as eyesight, kidney health, heart conditions and can lead to strokes, poor circulation, and even amputation.
How much sugar should I eat in a day?
The US Office of Disease Prevention and the World Health Organization recommends that you should get no more than 10% of your daily calories from added sugar each day.
If you stick to a well-balanced diet and keep your sugar consumption in check (ideally limit it to 25 grams a day), then your immune system will have a better chance to do its job and keep you from getting sick.
Moderation is the key when it comes to staying immunity, and continuing to eat the wrong foods, the problem simply gets worse. So, I sincerely recommend getting Smart blood sugar I wanted to share this guide with you. Really, it’s great because you’ll enjoy strong immunity.
I followed Dr. Merritt’s instructions as to diet and exercise pretty closely so I joined the gym 2 weeks ago my AIC was down to 6.8 from 10!
Smart Blood Sugar plan from Dr. Marlene Merritt,
Who is Dr. Marlene Merritt?
She practices natural medicine, combining proven healing methods with scientific research. She is also a licensed Dr. of Oriental Medicine and has a Master’s degree in both Oriental Medicine as well as nutrition.
What is the Smart Blood Sugar plan?
The eBook is Dr. Merritt’s own step-by-step plan showing you how to get healthy blood sugar levels, by making just a few simple changes to the way you eat and move.
Her plan has been known to reverse the effects of type 2 diabetes to such an extent that patients have benefited from a naturally balanced blood sugar level.
Reducing the medication that was previously required to treat type 2 diabetes.
Why should you choose smart blood sugar?
This program, despite eating a diet that does not count calories. because
Dr. Merritt is a strong believer that your body has the ability to heal itself naturally.
All you need to do is provide it with the basic building blocks of good health and her program shows you how to do this without the need for any additional drugs.
Many programs of this type give you a very restrictive diet plan that is difficult to follow. Dr. Merritt’s plan encourages you to eat the foods that the body needs, and which provide levels of sugar in the bloodstream that the body can burn up naturally. She will reveal and focus on one main food type that you can eat more of and that will help you in this process.
How does Smart Blood Sugar work?
The program is based upon the following basic science. When the human body is functioning correctly, it uses the hormone insulin to remove glucose from the bloodstream.
For people with type 2 diabetes, their body has become resistant to their own insulin, and however much insulin the pancreas creates the body’s cells do not respond properly to it, and so the glucose is not removed from the bloodstream as it should be.
So what Dr. Merritt’s program focuses on, is providing guidance to eat the correct foods. These are the foods with lower sugar and carbohydrates.
This enables the body to lower the blood sugar level naturally.
Instead, you will use the guide to moderate their intake the program is based largely to help you achieve your goals. You will get a one-year free subscription to Dr. Merritt’s natural health connections newsletter
, as well as meal plans with accompanying shopping lists, details of foods that will help lower blood sugar, help with how to read food labels and what to look for, and even a smart alcohol guide.
Workouts for best results
In addition to the dietary side of the program, there is also access to brief but stimulating exercises that help quickly burn stored glucose in muscle cells.
You won’t be subjected to long workouts. Her program focuses on intense seven-minute sessions to achieve the same results.
The program even gives details of natural supplements that can also help in your quest to lower blood sugar levels naturally.
always recommend seeking independent medical advice before undertaking any dietary changes.
It gives you all the tools you need. It’s just down to you to use them. If you feel that this is for you, then please click smart blood sugar It will take you to all the free items we have mentioned.